|<< >> December 2017|
- Swissnex - Pier 17, San Francisco, CA
- 95 USD / 105 USD
The Swiss Chamber of Commerce in connections with many great partners presents:
Christmas party with Fundraiser – December 5, 2017
4 PM – 8 PM
Swissnex, Pier 17, San Francisco, CA 94111
We are planning an after-work party with drinks, music and a multi course sit-down dinner.
The Christmas auction is our only fundraising event of the year. We would like to invite you to join in our holiday festivities and encourage you to actively show your support for the Chamber’s efforts by donating prizes.
It would indeed be a pleasure to see your name on our donors’ list. Great prizes are up for grabs at the silent auction. We have the ever so popular Swiss Rail passes, iPad and many more wonderful items.
For the silent auction, we are looking for gifts/vouchers such as restaurants, spas, airport lounge passes, airline upgrades that are transferable, hotels, vacation homes, services from startups, electronics, coffee makers, wine and more.
We are also pursuing sponsorship for the event.
Please email Manuela Borden email@example.com to find out more.
Members: $ 95 – Non members: $ 105 –
Sponsor one table (includes 10 tickets) $ 1000 – your company logo will printed and displayed at the event.
- PROPER Hotel - 1100 Market St., San Francisco
Please join our next Stammtisch! We are very happy to co-host this Stammtisch together with s delegation from HWZ Zurich University.
Reception co-sponsored by Manuel Nappo, Swiss digital business pioneer and Founder and Director of the HWZ Institute for Digital Business.
GET TOGETHER AFTER WORK – MEET, ENJOY, GET CONNECTED
Wednesday November, 8 2017- 5:30 PM
at the brand new PROPER HOTEL Lobby Bar
1100 Market St. San Francisco, CA 94102
• Come and network with the delegation from HWZ University, which includes 15 managers from large Swiss companies, including two of the largest Swiss banks, the largest real estate company, the largest online advertising network and the largest media house.
• Let’s network and have a drink together in San Francisco.
• Many of our board members will be present and help you connect with others.
• Please bring your business cards and enter to win one Friends of the Chamber year-long membership.
• Please help us make this a successful event by spreading the word.
- DocuSign - 221 Main St Ste 1000, San Francisco, CA 94105
- 29 USD / 39 USD
Swiss American Chamber of Commerce, San Francisco Chapter cordially invites you to a
on: How to Win in Global Entrepreneurship
What you will learn:
- Start-Ups are Increasingly Global from Day 1. What does that mean for you as a Founder and the Early Executive Team?
- App Annie, Wildfire Interactive and Beekeeper are three impressive global stories in different cycles of growth. Learn from their Founders and hear their stories.
Mr. Philipp Stauffer
Managing Partner & Co-Founder, FYRFLY Venture Partners
Mr. Alain Chuard
Chief Product Officer & Co-Founder, Wildfire Interactive
Mr. Bertrand Schmitt
CEO & Co-Founder, AppAnnie
Mr. Cris Grossmann
CEO & Co-Founder, Beekeeper Inc.
Followed by drinks and some snacks
A special thanks to Boris Pavlovic of DocuSign to host this event.
on Thursday October 26th at 5:30 p.m. at
221 Main Street, STE 1000
San Francisco, CA 94105
- Swissnex - Pier 17, STE 800, San Francisco
Please register here:
- Computer History Museum - 1401 North Shoreline BLVD, Mountain View, CA
To receive a discount code for members, please get in touch with Manuela.firstname.lastname@example.org